Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Intro

Hey,

This is my first atempt at a blog, so we will see how it goes. Let me tell you a little about me. Well I'm 28 wonderful years old, I'm married to an incredible wife Monica and have a baby boy named Isaac. I work as a youth director at Calvary CRC in Holland, Mi. Before Calvary I worked at Peace Reformed in Zeeland for about 5 years, made custom cabinets for a couple of years, and did some auto body work for a few years. Last year I gratuated from RBC/Kuyper College with a degree in Youth Ministry and Bible/theology. I love to spend time with students and people to get to know them and hopefully share what is important to me in life (Jesus). When I'm not working I enjoy spending time with my family, hunting (talking about it as well), being with friends, & playing sports (mainly softball).

No comments: